Monday, February 17, 2014

New blog destination

I am thankful for google's blog service for the past 3 years.  Their free service has enabled me to sample the joys of blogging without incurring the cost of website development or in my case the time investment to learn how to develop a website.  With that said I am proud to say that my blog location has been moved from unbrokenjoy.blogspot.com to simply unbrokenjoy.com.  

For all those who have enjoyed my blog please visit my new site unbrokenjoy.com. There you will be able to subscribe via email at the link on the right hand side.

Thanks for following and I look forward to many more years of documenting the overwhelming life in Jesus Christ that produces undefeatable unbroken joy.

In service of the King,
Chris Weidley

No comments:

Post a Comment